how to set transciever and transmitter true or false

Jul 22, 2013 at 10:16 AM
i am using jamma smpp api for sending and recieving messages but i have a issue i want to set transciever on or off using smppclient class .. but i didnot find any suitable answer.The only possible solution is to change the low level class or can I do it using any other way ?
Jul 23, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Edited Jul 23, 2013 at 8:26 AM
I have implemented this in a private fork of my own (by adding a Direction property - containing a SmppConnectionDirection enum, which bubbles down into the library and changes the specific AllowTransmit/Receive boolean values accordingly). "Direction" was something not easily set by the consumer because of the internal setting of the SessionBindInfo object on the SmppConnectionProperties.GetBindInfo() method.

There is the possibility of utilising the SessionBindInfo AllowTransmit/AllowReceive parameters, but it was easier for my consumers just to expose this Direction functionality directly and make the enumeration of Direction available in the SmppClient class myself.

I am unsure as to how the original author intended for T/R/TRX to be set at a client level.

Hope this helps.