Exception of type 'JamaaTech.Smpp.Net.Lib.SmppException' was thrown. When Send Message

Jan 24, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I am receiving exception when sending message Exception of type 'JamaaTech.Smpp.Net.Lib.SmppException' was thrown. While when I am using NOWSMS gateway its work fine. 

Need help urgent

Coordinator
Jan 29, 2012 at 6:57 AM

The SmppException has a property you can use to check the original SMPP Error code.

What error code do you get?

Also try to communicate this error code with your gateway provider as they can give you a more specific answer.

Keep me me posted.

Jan 30, 2012 at 5:32 AM

Thanks I resolved the issue

thanks lot

Jun 22, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Bentesha

Messages are successfully sent on Vodafone,Dolphin and Idea operators

and getting dropped on others with SmppException  error code : 1078

Can you please help me...

Feb 2, 2015 at 9:41 AM
i am also tring to send smss with smpp protocol. But didnt even connect. Can u please send me a working code for it.

Thanks
Mar 6, 2015 at 7:19 PM
agsharad07 wrote:
i am also tring to send smss with smpp protocol. But didnt even connect. Can u please send me a working code for it.

Thanks
agsharad07,

I've just started using this Library and it was not working at first with Rogers (Canada) SMPP but they had something wrong on their end, after they fixed the issue, I was able to bind correctly. So it is NOT always a client (Library side) issue but sometimes a server side issue.

I suggest you install and test with the Now SMS Gateway first to make sure you have a working setup!